Each of the following policy, are in fact the opposite of any equivalent policy that are enforced by other schools. Find out about other schools policies.
At no other schools will you find the following advantageous policies.
- No advance cancellation notice policy and you would not be charged for late cancellation. 1
- A private lesson assures a private studio for no additional fee. 2
- Packages are allowed to be completed within the longest designated period of time. 3
- Private lessons are 60 minutes in length. 4
- Same instructor is guaranteed throughout the duration of package.
- Private lessons must be paid in advance.
- There are no registration fees.
- Private room is guaranteed and included in the price.
- Here we provide you with compatible partners. Most schools charge an extra fee for a partner or a classmate.
- There is a $3 fee for each class paid online. No fees apply for other means of payment.
- There is no cash refund..
We allow exchanges on private classes. In addition, if for any reason you cannot complete your package, you would be rendered a gift certificate for each remaining lesson 5
- All the above applied to gift certificates but not to vouchers.
- However; once you book a class, cancellation of a class, rescheduling a class, and change of beneficiary are not allowed if you are using a vouchers
We try our best to be the best. If you have any suggestion for improvement please let us know
However, you must reschedule the class to the calendar week (Mon-Sun) to avoid being charged for that lesson. If you have previously scheduled a second class in that calendar week, you must take two classes during that week.
At other schools, more than a few private classes are held in one room. Many times you would learn your wedding dance while listening to the other couples wedding song
Our packages are expired 6 months and up to 1 year from purchase;
longer then any other school.
At other schools a one-hour lesson is actually 50-55 minutes long. Accordingly, you pay $7 - $10 more then the quoted price. Here, classes are 60 minutes long and many times even longer.
Any given beneficiary cannot use more than one gift certificate at any given a time. In addition any gift certificate cannot be sold or redeemed for cash.